1C1258 MBRP 3" Intercooler Pipe For 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 6.7L Cummins
30 days returnmoney back
Looking to add more HP & TQ to your diesel? Already have a tuner, intake, and exhaust system? The next solution is to replace the restrictive factory intercooler tubing with high quality units from MBRP. Increases airflow to engine Decreased turbo spool time Mandrel bent aluminum construction Increased MPG's and lower EGT's. Now you can have intercooler pipes built with the same MBRP quality and craftsmanship that you have come to trust for your performance exhaust. Higher manifold pressure from your Cummins 6.7L with MBRP’s new intercooler pipes is an easy install away without any special tools required. The massive cross sectional area and restriction free bends in these polished aluminum pipes make for lower EGT’s, improved fuel efficiency and superior performance.
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
2010 Dodge Ram 2500
2010 Dodge Ram 3500
2011 Dodge Ram 2500
2011 Dodge Ram 3500
2012 Dodge Ram 2500
2012 Dodge Ram 3500
MBRP Inc., referred to herein as the Manufacturer, warrants each new product of its own manufacture to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service to the original user only, starting from the date of purchase and subject to the conditions outlined below:
Performance Series: One (1) year warranty.
Installer Series: Three (3) year warranty.
Black Series: One (1) year warranty on the finish and three (3) year warranty on the system.
XP Series: Lifetime Warranty (This series may, with time, develop surface rust- which is not covered by the warranty.
Pro Series: Lifetime Warranty.
Manufacturer's obligation under this warranty is limited to repair, or replacement with a similar part, any part of the product of our manufacture which is returned to us within 30 days after discovery of the defect, properly identified and transportation charges prepaid provided that in the Manufacturer's judgment the part is defective in material or workmanship.
The Manufacturer will furnish freight collect from its plant a similar part to replace any part of a product of its manufacture which proves to be defective in material or workmanship while in normal use and service during this period. The Manufacturer's warranty or obligation in connection with the sale of the product:
1. shall be expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts as stated above all other damage and claims statutory or otherwise being hereby expressly waived by the purchaser.
2. shall not apply to any failure or damage incurred through neglect, lack of maintenance, misuse, accident, improper installation, reconstructing or modifying of assemblies or through any other cause beyond the control of the Manufacturer.
3. shall not apply if the product has been operated beyond the Manufacturer's recommended capacity.
4. does not cover products of the other manufacturer beyond such warranty as is made by such manufacturer.
5. does not cover the cost of removal or reinstallation of the product.
6. shall only apply to parts returned to designated location.
THE FOREGOING IS MANUFACTURER'S SOLE WARRANTY AND MANUFACTURER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WRITTEN OR ORAL ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY MANUFACTURER.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MBRP INC. BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, NOR SHALL MBRP INC. BE LIABLE ON ANY CLAIM FOR ANY DIRECT INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SALES CONTRACT OR MANUFACTURE, SALE DELIVERY, OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOODS. DISTRIBUTOR MUST OBTAIN FACTORY AUTHORIZATION BEFORE MAKING WARRANTY REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.