Amp Research BedStep Truck Bed Step 75314-01A
30 days returnmoney back
The AMP Research BedStep® is designed to perform flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. This lightweight, yet rock-solid bumper step assist employs a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy linkage assembly that is crafted in the USA, and black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and press-fit bushings ensure trouble-free action and reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades. Die-cast-aluminum alloy linkage components and precision-machined pivot points give BedStep® rock-solid stability, and the PTFE coating ensures years of trouble-free, corrosion-proof operation. The ridged, non-slip step is molded of strong glass-reinforced resin, for safe footing even in mud, snow or ice.
- FRAME-MOUNTED TAILGATE ACCESS STEP
- ENGINEERED TO SUPPORT LOADS UP TO 300 LBS
- HIGH-STRENGTH ALUMINUM ALLOY COMPONENTS
- PRECISION STAINLESS-STEEL PIVOT PINS FOR ROCK-SOLID STABILITY
- MAINTENANCE-FREE, SELF LUBRICATING BUSHINGS FOR ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE
- MILITARY-SPEC, CORROSION-RESISTANT, ANODIZED AND PTFE COATED FINISH
- NON-SLIP, GLASS-REINFORCED COMPOSITE STEP PAD–BIG ENOUGH FOR TWO LARGE BOOTS
- EASY BOLT-ON INSTALLATION
- 3-YEAR/36,000-MILE WARRANTY
- DESIGNED AND BUILT IN AMERICA
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2014 GMC Sierra 1500
2015 GMC Serra 1500
2016 GMC Sierra 1500
The AMP Research BedStep is backed by a 3 Year warranty.