Amp Research BedStep Truck Bed Step 75312-01A
30 days returnmoney back
The AMP Research BedStep® is designed to perform flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud, and dirt. This lightweight, yet rock-solid bumper step assist employs a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy linkage assembly that is crafted in the USA, and black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points, and press-fit bushings ensure trouble-free action and reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades. Die-cast-aluminum alloy linkage components and precision-machined pivot points give BedStep® rock-solid stability, and the PTFE coating ensures years of trouble-free, corrosion-proof operation. The ridged, non-slip step is molded of strong glass-reinforced resin, for safe footing even in mud, snow or ice.
- FRAME-MOUNTED TAILGATE ACCESS STEP
- ENGINEERED TO SUPPORT LOADS UP TO 300 LBS
- HIGH-STRENGTH ALUMINUM ALLOY COMPONENTS
- PRECISION STAINLESS-STEEL PIVOT PINS FOR ROCK-SOLID STABILITY
- MAINTENANCE-FREE, SELF LUBRICATING BUSHINGS FOR ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE
- MILITARY-SPEC, CORROSION-RESISTANT, ANODIZED, AND PTFE COATED FINISH
- NON-SLIP, GLASS-REINFORCED COMPOSITE STEP PAD–BIG ENOUGH FOR TWO LARGE BOOTS
- EASY BOLT-ON INSTALLATION
- 3-YEAR/36,000-MILE WARRANTY
- DESIGNED AND BUILT IN AMERICA
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
2015 Ford F-150
2016 Ford F-150
2017 Ford F-150
2018 Ford F-150
The AMP Research BedStep is backed by a 3 Year warranty.