Amp Research Plug N Play PowerSteps 76138-01A
30 days returnmoney back
Invented, engineered and built in America, AMP Research PowerStep™ has been tested and proven in long-term, real-world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud, and dirt. The lightweight, yet rock-solid running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action. And the heavy-duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades.
- AUTOMATIC POWER-DEPLOYING RUNNING BOARDS
- LOW-PROFILE INTEGRATED LED LIGHT SYSTEM – STANDARD
- HIGH-STRENGTH, DIE-CAST ALUMINUM-ALLOY COMPONENTS WITH AN ANODIZED AND PTFE COATED, MILITARY-SPEC FINISH TO RESIST CORROSION
- PRECISION STAINLESS-STEEL PIVOT PINS FOR ROCK-SOLID STABILITY
- MAINTENANCE-FREE, SELF LUBRICATING BUSHINGS FOR ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE
- EXTRUDED ALUMINUM STEPS WITH FULL-LENGTH INTERNAL RIBS FOR ROCK-SOLID STIFFNESS, RIGIDITY, AND SUPPORT WITH A HIGH-TEXTURE
- POWDER-COAT FINISH FOR MAXIMUM GRIP AND DURABILITY
- 600 LB LOAD CAPACITY EACH SIDE
- WEATHERPROOF, OEM-QUALITY ELECTRIC MOTORS, DRIVE SYSTEM AND WIRING HARNESS
- PRESSURE-SENSITIVE, PINCH-PROOF SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
- 5-YEAR/60,000 MILE WARRANTY
- DESIGNED AND BUILT IN AMERICA
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500
2014 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500
2015 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500
The Amp Research PowerStep Running Boards feature a 5 Year Warranty.