Amp Research PowerSteps Running Boards 75116-01A
30 days returnmoney back
Invented, engineered and built in America, AMP Research PowerStep™ has been tested and proven in long-term, real-world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud, and dirt. The lightweight, yet rock-solid running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action. And the heavy-duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades.
- AUTOMATIC POWER-DEPLOYING RUNNING BOARDS
- LOW-PROFILE INTEGRATED LED LIGHT SYSTEM – STANDARD
- HIGH-STRENGTH, DIE-CAST ALUMINUM-ALLOY COMPONENTS WITH AN ANODIZED AND PTFE COATED, MILITARY-SPEC FINISH TO RESIST CORROSION
- PRECISION STAINLESS-STEEL PIVOT PINS FOR ROCK-SOLID STABILITY
- MAINTENANCE-FREE, SELF LUBRICATING BUSHINGS FOR ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE
- EXTRUDED ALUMINUM STEPS WITH FULL-LENGTH INTERNAL RIBS FOR ROCK-SOLID STIFFNESS, RIGIDITY, AND SUPPORT WITH A HIGH-TEXTURE
- POWDER-COAT FINISH FOR MAXIMUM GRIP AND DURABILITY
- 600 LB LOAD CAPACITY EACH SIDE
- WEATHERPROOF, OEM-QUALITY ELECTRIC MOTORS, DRIVE SYSTEM AND WIRING HARNESS
- PRESSURE-SENSITIVE, PINCH-PROOF SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
- 5-YEAR/60,000 MILE WARRANTY
- DESIGNED AND BUILT IN AMERICA
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
2005 Hummer H3
2006 Hummer H3
2007 Hummer H3
2008 Hummer H3
2009 Hummer H3
2010 Hummer H3
The Amp Research PowerStep Running Boards feature a 5 Year Warranty.