B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch Plug Works With GNRK1257
30 days returnmoney back
Sturdy steel hitch plug fills the ball hole on your B&W Turnoverball underbed gooseneck hitch BWGNRK1257 when you arent towing. Just remove your hitch ball and replace it with this plug to keep dirt and debris out of your hitch.Note:Because of the design of the B&W Turnoverball gooseneck trailer hitch for your Toyota Tundra BWGNRK1257, you cannot stow the 2-5/16" ball that was supplied with your hitch upside down in the hitch socket. This plug is recommended to fill the socket in your hitch and help prevent dirt and grime from building up inside the hitch.
- Hitch plug inserts into the ball hole on your B&W Turnoverball gooseneck trailer hitch BWGNRK1257 to keep dirt and grime out of the hitch
- Remove hitch ball when youre done towing
- Drop hitch plug into ball hole
- Secure plug with latching hitch handle, just as you would secure the hitch ball
- Sturdy, powder coated steel resists corrosion
- Made in the USA
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.