K&N 57 Series Air Intake System 57-3057
30 days returnmoney back
The K&N FIPK air intake systems are made to custom fit your make and model of vehicle. You may be asking, "So this intake system is going to enhance my ride by adding performance, but is it durable and how long will it hold up?" Well folks, let's take a look into what they are made out of. The hose is made out of a specially formulated polyethylene. The polyethylene is rotationally made, giving you a perfect tube which allows air to flow unobstructed. The extra-large filter captures more dirt than the competition and is a big reason why this intake system works so well. Did I mention how easy the up-keep process is? The filters are completely washable and fully reusable.
- Guaranteed by K&N to boost horsepower and acceleration
- Tube is constructed of high density polyethylene
- High-flow, conical air filter allows for great air intake to engine
- 100% reusable and washable Air Filter
- Vehicle specific design for easy install, and maximum performance
- Filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before needing to be cleaned
- CARB exempt - street legal in all 50 states
- Backed by a million mile limited warranty
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
2005-2007(Classic) Chevrolet Silverado 2500 3500 6.6L Duramax
2005-2007(Classic) GMC Sierra 2500 3500 6.6L Duramax
Note: 2005 With Round Filter