K&N Black Hawk Air Intake Kit 71-2576
30 days returnmoney back
The K&N Blackhawk Induction Air Intake System is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air intake system that is guaranteed to gain power. It replaces your vehicleÕs restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. This low restriction air intake allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than it would from the stock air intake. More air means more power and acceleration. This K&N Blackhawk Induction Air Intake System comes with black components including the K&N high-flow air filter and heat shield. The attractive textured black powder-coated finish tube features an engraved K&N plate welded on to which gives it a clean, high-performance look under the hood. The intake tube accommodates the factory air temperature sensor and filter minder. The oversized cone shaped air filter is made from an oil-free synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using the existing factory mounting points using commonly available tools. Some K&N Blackhawk Induction Systems are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards while others are 50 state legal.
- Guaranteed to boost horsepower, torque and acceleration
- Black powder-coat finish creates a great style under the hood
- Creates a powerful engine sound
- Heavy duty black powder coated metal tube
- Includes a black, Dryflow air filter
- Oil free and easy to clean
- Street legal in all states except California
- Backed by a million mile limited lifetime warranty
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.