Spyder Black Halo Projector Headlights
Blacked Out Projector Headlights with both LED and CCFL Halo Options (for some makes / models)
If you’re looking for some great projector headlights that feature built-in halos and a blacked out design, then you’re gonna want to check out Spyder Auto’s new Black Halo Projector Headlights. These babies will light up the road ahead of you and then some. Plus, these sweet headlights come with LED or CCFL Halos. Both options provide great accents to these cool looking headlights. The CCFL will be a continuous light tube, while the LED’s will be individual diodes that light up and last a long time, while producing less heat. All this and more come in a sealed headlight custom designed to fit your year, make, and model vehicle. Some of these headlights may require a CCFL inverter, so double check just in case. Also, note that changing out the included halogen bulbs with HIDs or LEDs will void Spyder’s warranty. These babies come weather sealed to prevent fogging and water getting into them in general, as well as blacked out so the background of each headlight is matte black. These lights are sold in pairs, and they will make your ride look super custom and sick. Stand out from the crowd with these sweet new headlights from Spyder Auto. Designed to extend your beam pattern farther to illuminate more of the road and make you more visible to on coming traffic, while looking cool at the same time. These headlights excel at all of the above, especially the looking good part. And they are custom fit to your year, make, and model vehicle, so there should be no gaps at all and installation should be fairly easy. Let’s get further into these beams with our full breakdown.
Bullet Point Breakdown of the Spyder Black Halo Projector Headlights
No time to read this whole article? Just want the quick and dirty dets? “Too long; didn’t read” you’re fav acronym? Don’t worry. We hear ya. Here’s our Midwest Aftermarket Bullet Point Breakdown of the Spyder Black Halo Projector Headlights:
- Designed to look sweet and improve light patterns to light up the road ahead of you
- Sweet headlights, with cool CCFL Halos or LED Halos
- Custom fit to your specific year, make, and model vehicle
- Sold in pairs
- Black background gives you that blacked out matte look
- True custom look to your headlights and the front of your vehicle
- CCFL Halo provides a consistent solid ring of light around your halogen bulb
- Meets or exceeds all NHSTA safety standards
- Adjustable vertically and horizontally to make your light pattern hit the road correctly
- LED Halo is designed to last long and gives off a more bling like appearance with multiple individual light emitting diodes
- Weather sealed to keep moisture and water out
- Prevents your headlights from fogging up
- CAD designed to exactly fit your specific make and model vehicle
- Overhaul your front end with these sick halo headlights
- Designed to fit snuggly, a direct replacement of your entire factory headlight
- While the install should be easy and involve no drilling, we do recommend professional installation
- Anytime you’re dealing with wiring and light patterns, getting lights professionally installed and calibrated is a smart move
- However, easy tutorials for headlight alignment are available online too
- And most of the wiring for many makes and models is plug and play with easy to follow instructions
- Should you run into any fitment issues, contact Spyder Auto directly for warranty claims
- Spyder covers their products with a solid one year warranty
- And these babies are designed to fit perfectly, so you should have any large gaps around the edges
- Makes your truck stand out from the crowd
- A solid headlight with a good beam pattern to light up the road
- Sweet halo options to display your aftermarket style
- Typically more affordable than OEM replacement headlights
- Meets both ISO 9000 and 9002 standards
- Compliant with DOT regulations and FMVSS 108
- SAE approved
- Temperature resistant from as low as -40 degrees Celcius up to 80 Celcius
- That’s -40 Fahrenheit up to 176 Fahrenheit for us Americans
- Install aftermarket headlights that look great and function above OE as well
- Light up the road ahead of you and improve the safety for night driving
- Look sweet when cruising the strip in your aftermarket ride
- Provides that luxurious headlight look common in many luxury model vehicles
- Spyder Auto: superior headlight design with stylish aftermarket appeal
Spyder Black Halo Projector Headlights
When it comes to aftermarket lights, a few names rise to the top. Rigid, Diode Dynamics, and of course Spyder Auto are almost always on that short list of top tier lighting options. And if you’re looking for LED replacements, Diode Dynamics is my number one choice. For light bars, I tend to go check Rigid first. And for full replacement headlights, Spyder Auto is the place I start my search.
Designed using CAD software and precision measurements to fit the exact shape and size of your factory OE headlights, Spyder Auto Black Halo Projector Headlights are sealed against the elements and fit your year, make, and model vehicle snuggly. There shouldn’t be any gaps after installation around the edges. The fitment is designed to be flush.
Sealed using a high quality silicone, the headlights are designed to be as watertight and resistant to the elements as humanly possible. This should element any potential fogging from moisture getting trapped inside the housing.
And since Spyder has developed this all in one piece, installation is much easier than with most aftermarket lighting options. For most installs, these lights should involve no drilling nor splicing of wires. The headlights feature plugs that attach to factory wiring harnesses. And the headlight housing installs using factory mounting locations.
While the install should be pretty easy and simple enough for most DIY enthusiasts, we tend to recommend that when you are dealing with headlights you get them professionally installed. The issue has more to do with the calibration or adjustment of the headlight beam location and pattern than with the install itself, so to speak.
Each projector should have both a horizontal and a vertical adjustment knob or bolt. And while there are many guides online for how to calibrate your headlights, a professional who does this on a regular basis will likely be your best bet for properly aligning your headlight beam.
If you still choose to install this product yourself, and you find that the lights don’t seem to be as bright as you thought they would be, double check the alignment. It is quite likely that the lights are bright enough but they are not properly direct. You could have the brightest lights on the market, but if they aren’t properly aligned to light up the road ahead of your vehicle or far enough ahead of your vehicle, then they may appear to not be bright enough.
It is important that you have proper alignment to light up the road ahead of you because safe driving at night or during storms is nearly impossible if you don’t have your headlights properly aimed. Again, professional installation is highly recommended for most headlights on the market.
When it comes to the two different halo style options for this headlight, you will need to make sure you know what the pros and cons of both are. Both are circular halos that go around your projector headlight and provide added style and flare to your headlights, making you stand out from the crowd.
For the most part, this comes down to personal preference. Both will give you a halo effect, but the CCFL lighting halos are what most people think of as a traditional halo. They involve one single illuminated ring that will be solid when lit.
The LED option will either be two super bright LEDs that are redirected around the ring via mirror-like reflectors or a full ring of LED lights going completely around the halo. Either way, the LED option will look more like a bunch of chained crystals or lights than a solid ring like the CCFL. I like to think of it as the bling option. Check out the images to see the difference above. From a distance, both look like halos, but up close you can tell the difference, and again, it is all about aesthetics. You might prefer the look of one over the other, so definitely consider that before buying.
Finally, you should consider the longevity of each option. LEDs have a significantly longer life span than traditional light bulbs or CCFLs. So if you want the more economical lighting option that is more likely to last the life of your vehicle, then you should definitely consider the LED halo over the CCFL. Again, at the end of the day, there are great reasons to go with each style halo.
We hope this answers most of the common questions about these sweet new headlights from Spyder Auto. We are impressed with the quality and installation of these babies. And we hope you will be too. Check out Spyder Auto’s Halo Projector Headlights today. They will not disappoint.
Our Promise of Exceptional Service and the Lowest Prices on the Interwebs
When you’re ready to order your Spyder Black Halo Projector Headlights, we hope you’ll get yours from us here at Midwest Aftermarket. We only promote products we believe in and sell them at the lowest prices, shipping quickly to you for free if you’re in the lower 48 states. We have an excellent return policy and strive to get you the right product in perfect condition the first time.
What are you waiting for? Give us a call or place an order directly through our website. We’ll get your product out to you ASAP so you can enjoy your vehicle and make it your own. If you have a vision of what your truck or Jeep could be, let us help you achieve that image, that goal. We put aftermarket right at the tip of your fingers on your smartphone, web browser, and even via various apps, making ordering the parts you need super easy.
Let us help make your aftermarket dream possible. Let us help you build your dream machine. We want you to drive the truck or Jeep of your dreams right now. So when you get it installed and love it, make sure you share us some pics on social media so we can live vicariously through you. Because we too are aftermarket enthusiasts, truck and Jeep owners, who love and own many of the products we sell. In other words, we don’t just work aftermarket--we are aftermarket.
Midwest Aftermarket's collection of air intakes, pickup bed covers, truck running boards, and much more includes all the leading styles and brands. Midwest Aftermarket is the #1 online retailer for aftermarket truck and Jeep accessories, selling products at the lowest prices and providing the best customer service in the industry. With the goal to provide the highest quality product with the fastest shipping at affordable prices, look no further for your vehicle’s aftermarket accessories. From UTV’s to Jeep-fanatics to F150’s or Chevy Silverado’s, Midwest Aftermarket will give you the customer support you deserve. Ask us about our new 2 day shipping options available on many of our fine aftermarket accessories.