Magnaflow Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 23012
30 days returnmoney back
American engineered & manufactured, MagnaFlow Direct Fit Catalytic Converters combine efficient industrial design to produce a product that exceeds the highest standards of product performance and efficiency in the industry. Custom Fit for your vehicle these Catalytic Converters bolt right on to your vehicle and require no welding or cutting. Magnaflow backs their direct converters with a 5-year 50,000-mile external warranty and a 2 year 25,000-mile internal warranty.
- 49 state legal converters comply with all EPA requirements
- Direct fit catalytic converters are designed to bolt on to the existing exhaust for quick and easy installation - no cutting or fabricating should be necessary
- Ribbed body gives added strength for excellent durability and long life
- Constructed of 100% stainless steel (unless noted, select metallic converters are available for off-road use)
- Rust and oxidation resistant
- Built using a monolithic honeycomb catalyst
- Seam-welded close to the converter body for a strong tight bond that prevents the catalyst from becoming loose and shifting
- All joints are welded 1/2" overlapped joints to ensure leak-free quality
- Uses an OEM style ribbed heat shield that creates a rigid wall of heat protection and adds structural stability (some converters have been designed to no longer need a heat shield)
- Made in the USA – Oceanside, CA
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
2005-2010 Ford Mustang 4.0L V6
Warranty 5 year / 50,000 miles / 25,000 Miles Emissions
Magnaflow warrants that its catalytic converters are free from defects in materials and workmanship. This catalytic converter has been designed and manufactured to meet State and Federal emission reduction requirements, and when the vehicle is properly maintained, the catalytic converter is warranted to meet such requirements for 25,000 miles from the time of installation and it will not constitute a safety hazard. Car Sound warrants its catalytic converters external shell, including end pipes to last 5 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first, from the date of installation. This catalytic converter has been designed and manufactured to meet these warranty requirements.
49 state legal converters cannot be sold or shipped to California.