MBRP 2.5" Cat Back Single Exhaust System S5334409
30 days returnmoney back
MBRPs XP Series is the performance exhaust of choice for the enthusiast who needs a system that can take anything that the road throws at it. This systems rugged sixteen gauge T409 construction can be counted on to withstand everything from salt to rocks, tar to grime. We have had such success with this line that we back it with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Cat Back
- 2.5" Tubing
- T409 Stainless Steel
- Single Exit
- Made in Canada
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma 4WD, 2.7L L4
2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma 4WD, 3.4L V6
MBRP Inc., referred to herein as the Manufacturer, warrants each new product of its own manufacture to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service to the original user only, starting from the date of purchase and subject to the conditions outlined below:
Performance Series: One (1) year warranty.
Installer Series: Three (3) year warranty.
Black Series: One (1) year warranty on the finish and three (3) year warranty on the system.
XP Series: Lifetime Warranty (This series may, with time, develop surface rust- which is not covered by the warranty.
Pro Series: Lifetime Warranty.
Manufacturer's obligation under this warranty is limited to repair, or replacement with a similar part, any part of the product of our manufacture which is returned to us within 30 days after discovery of the defect, properly identified and transportation charges prepaid provided that in the Manufacturer's judgment the part is defective in material or workmanship.
The Manufacturer will furnish freight collect from its plant a similar part to replace any part of a product of its manufacture which proves to be defective in material or workmanship while in normal use and service during this period. The Manufacturer's warranty or obligation in connection with the sale of the product:
1. shall be expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts as stated above all other damage and claims statutory or otherwise being hereby expressly waived by the purchaser.
2. shall not apply to any failure or damage incurred through neglect, lack of maintenance, misuse, accident, improper installation, reconstructing or modifying of assemblies or through any other cause beyond the control of the Manufacturer.
3. shall not apply if the product has been operated beyond the Manufacturer's recommended capacity.
4. does not cover products of the other manufacturer beyond such warranty as is made by such manufacturer.
5. does not cover the cost of removal or reinstallation of the product.
6. shall only apply to parts returned to designated location.
THE FOREGOING IS MANUFACTURER'S SOLE WARRANTY AND MANUFACTURER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WRITTEN OR ORAL ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY MANUFACTURER.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MBRP INC. BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, NOR SHALL MBRP INC. BE LIABLE ON ANY CLAIM FOR ANY DIRECT INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SALES CONTRACT OR MANUFACTURE, SALE DELIVERY, OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOODS. DISTRIBUTOR MUST OBTAIN FACTORY AUTHORIZATION BEFORE MAKING WARRANTY REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.