MBRP Off Road Tail Pipe Muffler Before Axle Fits 07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L V6
30 days returnmoney back
Wrangler owners expect a lot from their ride. Yet many exhaust manufacturers figure they can simply pack the same generic muffler into their Jeep kits that they put on a Civic. At MBRP we designed our Jeep JK/TJ muffler to match the very real demands off-roaders have for their rigs. After many dyno runs with various muffler designs, combined with real world testing, we were able to pull 9 RWHP and 15ft/lbs out of the 3.8L V6. The unique chambered design of the muffler provides a pleasingly rich rumble at idle that builds to a civilized growl at driving speeds and a throaty roar when you push the throttle down. Unlike fiber packed straight through mufflers our chambered design can handle getting wet.
- Cat Back
- 2.5" Tubing
- Aluminized Steel
- Single Side Turn Down Before Axle Exit
- Made in Canada
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
2007 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L V6
2008 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L V6
2009 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L V6
2010 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L V6
2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L V6
MBRP Inc., referred to herein as the Manufacturer, warrants each new product of its own manufacture to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service to the original user only, starting from the date of purchase and subject to the conditions outlined below:
Performance Series: One (1) year warranty.
Installer Series: Three (3) year warranty.
Black Series: One (1) year warranty on the finish and three (3) year warranty on the system.
XP Series: Lifetime Warranty (This series may, with time, develop surface rust- which is not covered by the warranty.
Pro Series: Lifetime Warranty.
Manufacturer's obligation under this warranty is limited to repair, or replacement with a similar part, any part of the product of our manufacture which is returned to us within 30 days after discovery of the defect, properly identified and transportation charges prepaid provided that in the Manufacturer's judgment the part is defective in material or workmanship.
The Manufacturer will furnish freight collect from its plant a similar part to replace any part of a product of its manufacture which proves to be defective in material or workmanship while in normal use and service during this period. The Manufacturer's warranty or obligation in connection with the sale of the product:
1. shall be expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts as stated above all other damage and claims statutory or otherwise being hereby expressly waived by the purchaser.
2. shall not apply to any failure or damage incurred through neglect, lack of maintenance, misuse, accident, improper installation, reconstructing or modifying of assemblies or through any other cause beyond the control of the Manufacturer.
3. shall not apply if the product has been operated beyond the Manufacturer's recommended capacity.
4. does not cover products of the other manufacturer beyond such warranty as is made by such manufacturer.
5. does not cover the cost of removal or reinstallation of the product.
6. shall only apply to parts returned to designated location.
THE FOREGOING IS MANUFACTURER'S SOLE WARRANTY AND MANUFACTURER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WRITTEN OR ORAL ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY MANUFACTURER.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MBRP INC. BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, NOR SHALL MBRP INC. BE LIABLE ON ANY CLAIM FOR ANY DIRECT INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SALES CONTRACT OR MANUFACTURE, SALE DELIVERY, OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOODS. DISTRIBUTOR MUST OBTAIN FACTORY AUTHORIZATION BEFORE MAKING WARRANTY REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.