Skyjacker 2.5" Dual Rate Long Travel Lift Kit w/ M95 Shocks JL25RBPMLT
30 days returnmoney back
All Skyjacker systems for the NEW Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon feature DUAL RATE-LONG TRAVEL coil springs to ensure superb highway ride quality and performance on rough terrain – whether it’s the streets you travel or when hitting the trails. The DUAL RATE-LONG TRAVEL coil springs offer the best of both driving worlds! What this means is the 1st spring rate offers an exceptional highway ride AND the coils will expand while off-roading during extreme articulation as the suspension droops to keep the tires in contact with the ground much longer than a linear rate, or single rate, coil spring resulting in a smoother & more controlled ride while keeping the coil in the coil bucket at full droop. The 2nd rate (lower coils) only engage after compression past the 1st rate. This second-rate allows consistent control and stability when heavy off-road suspension movement is required.
2-2.5 in.: Features include both Front & Rear Extended sway bar end links that are very important to allow proper droop & long travel as well as front & rear bump stop extensions to make sure the suspension clears the tires at bump. Long Travel front & rear shocks are -length-fitted to offer the maximum extension allowable for full articulation to complete this total system package.
2-2.5 in. Dual Rate-Long Travel Lift Kit System
Intended for Rubicon Models.
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
SKYJACKER® warrants to the original retail purchaser that its suspension products, shocks, and steering stabilizers are free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as that purchaser owns the vehicle on which such products were originally installed. Suspensions not used in conjunction with SKYJACKER® shock absorbers may void the warranty. Products installed on a vehicle used in any form of competition or racing are not covered by this warranty, and the warranty shall extend only 1 year on commercial vehicles. Warranty on tie rod ends, u-joints, drag links, and such shall not exceed 1 year. Skyjacker’s rebuildable rod ends and coil-over shocks, both being made serviceable in design, are not replaced under this warranty, but rebuild kits are offered for a period of 1 year and can be purchased after 1 year.
This limited lifetime warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
1) Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
2) Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond SKYJACKER® specifications.
3) Products used in application other than those recommended in the current SKYJACKER® catalog or in the instructions accompanying the product.
4) Products that are used for competition or racing activities.
5) This limited lifetime warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish, and any conditions caused by normal wear and use.
In a situation where a SKYJACKER® product is found to contain a defect in material or workmanship within the stated warranty period (unless caused by one or more of the above stated conditions), SKYJACKER®, at its option, will either replace the product or repair the product. To make a claim under this limited lifetime warranty, purchaser must:
1) Call SKYJACKER® at (318) 388-0816 for customer service to receive a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the product’s package.
2) Include the original purchase receipt (or copy) indicating the place of purchase,date of purchase, and amount paid.
3) An authorized SKYJACKER® dealer must inspect the product and confirm that the “Driver Warning” decal is properly displayed, and
4) Return the product, freight prepaid to the place of business originally purchased.
Each of these above-mentioned terms must be met in order to qualify for warranty coverage. Freight charges, installation cost, labor cost, damage to related components, the cost incurred due to down time of vehicle, normal wear and tear, lost profits and incidental or consequential damages are not covered under this lifetime warranty. If any questions exist in regard to this limited lifetime warranty, please write to:
Attention: Customer Service Department, P.O. Box 1678, West Monroe, Louisiana 71294, or call our office at (318) 388-0816.